Thursday, October 26, 2006

Swaps

Well after sending all swaps that I had signed up for, it's a bit sad to see that other swappers didn't take it as serious as others like me. I am still waiting on 9 swaps to arrive. If it continues to appear that swappers just want to receive and not send, I won't be signing up for anymore. I go way beyond the swap requirements, spend quite a bit of money on shipping these out, and I anxiously await mine. When I do get my swap, it's so nice to open it up. When I don't get my swap, it's heartbreaking. So I will have to wait & see what I will do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Chris and I know what you mean about being heartbroken when you get jipped at swap-bot. I emailed the partners, swap-bot and the people who coordinated the swap. Swap-bot's response after my 2nd message was that I should be more cafeful and choosy about what swaps and swap coordinators I pick. Nice, huh.
Anyways, I am not bitter but I wanted to let you know you are not alone. Take care and Happy Holidays!