Thursday, April 05, 2007

SP10 MY FAV KNITTING PATTERN



I would have to say that although it was the most difficult pattern for me to do & 2 years of knitting (only knitted during my spare time), my favorite pattern was from a Yankee Knitter Designs called "Fisherlad Guernsey Sweater" that I knitted for my husband. The pattern on the front also continues onto the back. I gave it to him on Christmas morning and he loved it. He couldn't say enough about it.
He has worn the sweater many times and has received many glorious comments on it. One of his friends asked whether I could knit the sweater for him. My husband responded back "NO, this is a one-of-a-kind".
I have attached a photo of the pattern, a photo (minus the husband's face) wearing it. It was the only way he would let me post the photo so hence the photo without a face/head.

No comments: