Sunday, August 02, 2009

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY

We have had so much rain this summer. I am so sick of it. During the last few days alone, we got so much rain that most of our county has been declared a state of emergency from flooding. I had to drive thru a large puddle in front of our grocery store the other day, (following a bunch of cars going the same way) and what happens? The water torn off the cover from under my car. Its the cover that protects the underside of your engine and such. I had to call a friend whom came over with wire to strap it back up temporarily until my husband got home from being away the weekend. It had broke the cover right off from the screws so it's not possible to rehang it as the cover is broken off where it was connected to the 4 screws. We were lucky with our basement not being flooded. Our neighbors were not so lucky.

No comments: