1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? Soft wools, patons bamboo & angora blend, sock yarns.
What fibers do you absolutely not like? mohair, scratchy wool, acrylic
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? small case
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? 6 years. A friend taught me the basics & i then took knitting lessons at my local yarn shop.
Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? intermediate
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? no but i can give you some ideas if you request it.
5. What’s your favorite scent? lemon, coconut,lavender, lilac
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? yes Favorite candy? M & M's
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? no
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) soft rock
9. What’s your favorite color(s)? red,blue,grey,chocolate brown.
Any colors you just can’t stand? yellows,oranges,greens
10. What is your family situation? mom to 4 daughters ages 22,14,12,& 1.
Do you have any pets? no
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? yes
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? socks, baby items
13. What are you knitting right now? to much too list. I have 4 pairs of socks which are looking for their other mate, a few sweaters, odds & ends.
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? yes
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? anything but plastic
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? yes i own both
17. How old is your oldest UFO? 3 years old
18. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas What winter holiday do you observe? Christmas
19. Is there anything that you collect? gnomes, amethyst,sock yarn
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? I have sock patterns on my wishlist via Ravelry.
What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? almost all.
21. Are there any new techniques you’d like to learn? knitting 2 socks at once but i really dont have time to learn that right now.
22. Are you a sock knitter? of course. What are your foot measurements? I am a US size 6 shoe
23. When is your birthday? June 28
24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what’s your ID? MrsV