1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I love to knit with soft wools and 100% cotton. I am picky about my yarn preferences. I don't knit with acrylics or any other synthetics or fur yarns or mohair.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? Bag
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? I have been knitting for 5 years. A friend taught me a bit and I then started taking knitting classes at my local yarn shop.
Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? Intermediate
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? NO
5. What's your favorite scent? lavender
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? YES.
Favorite candy? M & M's and milk chocolate with almonds
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? SEW.
Do you spin? NO
8. What kind of music do you like? Sheryl Crow, Fleetwood Mac, others like that.
Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) YES
9. What's your favorite color(s)? Red, Gray, Beige
Any colors you just can't stand? green,yellow,orange,black
10. What is your family situation? Mother to 3 daughters, married for 13 years.
Do you have any pets? NO
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? YES to all.
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? socks especially but I also like to knit hats, scarfs, fingerless gloves.
13. What are you knitting right now? sweater for husband, 3 pairs of socks, lots of projects on needles right now. I can't just knit 1 project at a time.
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Absolutely.
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Either
Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? bamboo or aluminum is fine
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? YES
17. How old is your oldest UFO? about 3 years...pinwheel baby blanket
18. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas (without the snow and cold weather)
19. Is there anything that you collect? amethyst, gnomes,fairies, miniature items
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? The Sheep shawl or the Seascape shawl pattern.
What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? basically I subscribe to all of them
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? Fair Isle, Intarsia
22. Are you a sock knitter? YES
What are your foot measurements? I wear a ladies small shoe size 6
23. When is your birthday? June 28th
24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID?