Friday, August 17, 2007

Sp11 contest

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without? the end protectors that go on the end of the needles. I started using these because I found that when I pulled my knitting out of the bottom of my bag, stitches came off and undone.

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? Absolutely!
If so, how much and what type of project? socks as it takes up less room.

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot? Isle of Haute in Maine. Small private island with only a few people whom live there. You can only get there by boat. So quiet!

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? I really don't have a favorite knitting book.
Do you own it?
5. Do you listen to podcasts? No.
Which is your favorite(s)?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cassandra! Could you please send the email address you want me to use for SP 11 to secretpal7399 AT gmail DOT com? I've been trying to send you some ecards, but they're not going through, so I think there must be a typo in the info sent to me by my hostess. Once I get your correct email addy, I'll confirm the rest of your info so that I can make sure everything else is right, too. Thanks a bunch!