1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without? the end protectors that go on the end of the needles. I started using these because I found that when I pulled my knitting out of the bottom of my bag, stitches came off and undone.
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? Absolutely!
If so, how much and what type of project? socks as it takes up less room.
3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot? Isle of Haute in Maine. Small private island with only a few people whom live there. You can only get there by boat. So quiet!
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? I really don't have a favorite knitting book.
Do you own it?
5. Do you listen to podcasts? No.
Which is your favorite(s)?